Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ingoodcompany.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

March 26, 2008

ALPHA DOGS AND SMALL GIANTS

ok, so Small Giants has been my favorite book for years. It is written by Bo Burlingham from Inc Magazine who decided to profile companies who choose to be great instead of big. I admire and am inspired by this principle. I also learned a whole heck of a lot from this book. I think that it is extremely helpful to hear the inside experiences of growing successful entrepreneurs...what were the critical decisions...the best decisions...the things they would do differently. Anyway, I have been known to obsess over this book and this approach.




So imagine my delight when I was introduced to Alpha Dogs by Donna Fenn, who profiles companies who are 'leaders of the pack' in a similar 'small giants' style. This book includes another dozen inside looks to interesting, innovative, and growing companies.



life lessons by osmosis, i love them!

No comments: